Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Crowded

In a crowd of many faces,
I see only yours.
I see only you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How wonderfull to see from your perspective..

February 7, 2012 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Inspector Saahab said...

as expected it would always Mr Unknown the first to comment. short and simple but deep in meaning :)

February 8, 2012 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mr. Inspector, I have nothing to do except for stalking her blogs =p

The truth is I'm so obsessed with her writings..I have a dull life.. but here I can feel those variation of emotions projected through her words,I can feel her happiness, her sorrow, her anger etc..I love the way she view things, the way she describing or projecting almost anything..make me more focus on life and become more mature..Just like a weed hahaha..[xde kena mengena langsung]

Her single word can be interpret in thousand ways, depends on how you want to take it..
same goes to life,it's how you want to live your life..

If life is a learning process then I guess this is how I learn..=)
This could be the classroom I want in..a subject I would pick, a teacher I want to learn from..

Swimming Words ROCKS!
Terima Kasih JAS =)

*sincerely bukan membodek ok?

February 8, 2012 at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home