Thursday, February 2, 2012

Neruda

"Love is so short-
and forgetting is so long"

I never mentioned a name, but I dare say somebody unforgettable popped up in your brain, did it not?

One day, I will write like my idols. Someday, when you read my words, you will think of how you can relate to what I wrote. Someday.

And when that day arrives, I can truly say... I have lived my dreams.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Out of words..but nice..yg taken from Neruda those two first sentences tu je ke or everything?

February 3, 2012 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger Jasmin Hassan said...

Just the first two. :) the rest are my own.

February 3, 2012 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So? only one entry for today? come onnn =)

February 3, 2012 at 1:05 AM  
Blogger Inspector Saahab said...

yeap. c'mon

February 3, 2012 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Not swimming today? =)

February 4, 2012 at 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home