Write Me Love Songs
Write me love songs and sing your heart out. Let me hear your soul in the words you sing for me. Sing to me about an impossible love that only we would understand. Sing to me your joy of being together and the pain of being apart. Sing, sing with all your heart. Sing so that only I could hear. Sing so I could understand.
Sing me a love song. Sing to my heart.
Sing me a love song. Sing to my heart.


6 Comments:
yawn
What's the matter inspector? Not into the lovey dovey thing? I cant help it you know. :)
am so not into. not the time yet. perhaps someday.
Oh ok. Someday maybe. :) Meanwhile, skip all mushy posts. Haha.
I have this song that I compose a long time ago..well, technically it's not a song because it remains unfinished..but the tune would blend nicely with your entry..
Pinjam buat lirik =p
Sorry unknown. My words are mine. Pls respect that. Thank u.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home