I Keep You in a Bottle
I keep you in a bottle
Corked in
Tightly shut
Vacuum packed
And placed in a dark cellar
Only I know where to find.
Sometimes I shake you... hard.
I twist the cork screw
And watch you bubble up to the surface.
I place you in the light
And examine how you're doing
Secretly wishing
You'd burst.
I wish I could take you out.
And show you to the world.
I wish I could tell them
"Here. This is a part of me"
I wish. I wish. I wish a hopeless wish.
Because you are a part of me that's best bottled in.
Corked in
Tightly shut
Vacuum packed
And placed in a dark cellar
Only I know where to find.
Sometimes I shake you... hard.
I twist the cork screw
And watch you bubble up to the surface.
I place you in the light
And examine how you're doing
Secretly wishing
You'd burst.
I wish I could take you out.
And show you to the world.
I wish I could tell them
"Here. This is a part of me"
I wish. I wish. I wish a hopeless wish.
Because you are a part of me that's best bottled in.


2 Comments:
tetibe teringat tajuk movie melayu. dalam botol.
hahahah
have a safe trip tomorrow babe :)
This is so nice Min!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home