My Invisible Friend.
When it's late at night...
When my eyes won't shut...
and my brain is still in full swing...
I call your name
And I hear your voice
Telling me
"Baby, it will all be OK".
So my heart beats a little slower...
My breathing becomes a little easier...
My forehead smoothens...
And a smile creeps at the corners of my mouth...
You tell me
"Good girl, my girl"
And again I smile.
Everything will be OK for as long as you are near. I will be OK for as long as I keep you near...
Because I may not see you...but with every bit of my being, I believe in You.
When my eyes won't shut...
and my brain is still in full swing...
I call your name
And I hear your voice
Telling me
"Baby, it will all be OK".
So my heart beats a little slower...
My breathing becomes a little easier...
My forehead smoothens...
And a smile creeps at the corners of my mouth...
You tell me
"Good girl, my girl"
And again I smile.
Everything will be OK for as long as you are near. I will be OK for as long as I keep you near...
Because I may not see you...but with every bit of my being, I believe in You.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home