Just Because...
I write sappy love poems
Then I throw them away...
Just because they'll never be good enough for you.
Just because I can't put my feelings into words.
Just because I'm shy.
Or maybe just because I don't want you to read them.
Just because I don't want you to know..
But probably just because I don't know how you'd react when you know.
Just because I'm scared.
Just because it's so intense.
Or just because it isn't strong enough to convey what I wanted to say.
Just because I think you're awesome.
Just because I think you're the best.
Just because I think nothing will be good enough...
Just because...
I write you sappy love poems,
Then I throw them away.

But I know you know anyway.
And just because- I love you more everyday.
Then I throw them away...
Just because they'll never be good enough for you.
Just because I can't put my feelings into words.
Just because I'm shy.
Or maybe just because I don't want you to read them.
Just because I don't want you to know..
But probably just because I don't know how you'd react when you know.
Just because I'm scared.
Just because it's so intense.
Or just because it isn't strong enough to convey what I wanted to say.
Just because I think you're awesome.
Just because I think you're the best.
Just because I think nothing will be good enough...
Just because...
I write you sappy love poems,
Then I throw them away.

But I know you know anyway.
And just because- I love you more everyday.


1 Comments:
u igt x mase u tunjuk gamba ni kat i, i was like "eh, kening cikgu ade satu!"...
btw, u guys r so romantic n lovely...
semoge Allah pjgkan umur korg so that u guys could love each other more each day and many2 more years in the future... amin...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home