If...
If I get one more essay like this from my students who are supposed to be the chosen ones (little ambassadors they say...) I'll kill them!
sad/bitter experience: woke up late, got drenched in the rain and was late for class, hence the lecturer kept making sarcastic remarks at him/her.
successful/memorable experience: woke up early and arrived earlier than everybody to class.
OK. I'm sorry dude/dudette... Either you have the mentality of a 7 year old...(though I think 7 year olds have better experiences in their lives!) or you simply need to get a life. Don't get me started on grammar.
I feel like putting the essay in a freaking shredder. Buck up boys and girls... or you can say goodbye to Germany.
sad/bitter experience: woke up late, got drenched in the rain and was late for class, hence the lecturer kept making sarcastic remarks at him/her.
successful/memorable experience: woke up early and arrived earlier than everybody to class.
OK. I'm sorry dude/dudette... Either you have the mentality of a 7 year old...(though I think 7 year olds have better experiences in their lives!) or you simply need to get a life. Don't get me started on grammar.
I feel like putting the essay in a freaking shredder. Buck up boys and girls... or you can say goodbye to Germany.


3 Comments:
take one paragraph each... ahahahhaha ~ these gonna be funny ~ :D
sabar chekgu sabar..hahhahah
im teaching freaky doctors.
IQ YES
EQ NO
ENGLISH RUBBISH!
heehehheh
smpi awal dr org lain adlh pengalaman yg menggembirakan?..ehehhe.. die x gembira kot dpt masuk kat situ or dpt tawaran p oversea.. hahahhaahha.. sengal giler!!.. selama ni asyik dtg lmbt jer kot..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home