Saturday, June 26, 2010

Identity Crisis





If you've been reading this blog, you probably already know this Dude (yes, despite the feminine features, it is a 'he'... though maybe not a fully functioning one if you know what I mean). He's a cat obviously, but don't you think that last picture makes him look like a seal?

See the resemblance? Hee...

By the way, I have an awesome story and pictures about a certain Hot spring and half a dozen hot babes: Coming Soon on Swimming Words.

Yeah, I'm happy today.

4 Comments:

Blogger iamirda said...

cant wait =)

June 27, 2010 at 7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha Dude... puss in boots (shrek)

June 27, 2010 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Mijoe said...

tuh posing kekenyangan ke posing malas? (i'm referring to ur cat)

August 4, 2010 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Jasmin Hassan said...

tu pose kemalasan.

August 4, 2010 at 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home