Angsana
Silently
I will watch you change.
I will cheer you on
In mute
Unheard by you
I will pick you up
With invisible hands
For I will be your secret strength
I will whisper words of wisdom
Heard only in your dreams
I will cry with you
I will cry for you
I will cry when you are too proud to do so yourself
I will be your rain
In hopes I would cleanse your every ache and your every pain.
I promise
I will kiss your hurt away
Felt only in the wind that blows on your face.
Secretly,
I will love you with every bit of me.
I will love you till I have nothing left
But love itself.
I will watch you change.
I will cheer you on
In mute
Unheard by you
I will pick you up
With invisible hands
For I will be your secret strength
I will whisper words of wisdom
Heard only in your dreams
I will cry with you
I will cry for you
I will cry when you are too proud to do so yourself
I will be your rain
In hopes I would cleanse your every ache and your every pain.
I promise
I will kiss your hurt away
Felt only in the wind that blows on your face.
Secretly,
I will love you with every bit of me.
I will love you till I have nothing left
But love itself.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home