Love Me Simply
Love me as I love you.
Simply.
No reasons nor explanation
But for love itself.
For the feelings that course through our veins
Natural and free.
For the lightweight sensation
In our bones.
For the wild drums
In our hearts.
For the breath
Stuck in our throats.
And for the sighs of elation
That escape our lips.
Love me as I love you
My sweet.
Love me now.
Love me simply.
Simply.
No reasons nor explanation
But for love itself.
For the feelings that course through our veins
Natural and free.
For the lightweight sensation
In our bones.
For the wild drums
In our hearts.
For the breath
Stuck in our throats.
And for the sighs of elation
That escape our lips.
Love me as I love you
My sweet.
Love me now.
Love me simply.


1 Comments:
Like this..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home