Young III
You are the dream I never want to wake up from.
My guilty pleasures.
My best kept secrets.
My inner peace.
My blissful youth.
My stolen Time.
My deepest hopes.
My strongest inspiration.
My crazy past.
My real present.
My unknown future.
My wildest fantasies.
My fairytales.
My favorite story.
My saddest ending.
My all.
My everything.
You are a dream I never want to wake up from...
But if you must, wake me when you're no longer gone.
My guilty pleasures.
My best kept secrets.
My inner peace.
My blissful youth.
My stolen Time.
My deepest hopes.
My strongest inspiration.
My crazy past.
My real present.
My unknown future.
My wildest fantasies.
My fairytales.
My favorite story.
My saddest ending.
My all.
My everything.
You are a dream I never want to wake up from...
But if you must, wake me when you're no longer gone.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home