I Fell for the Words
I fell for the words
In shared poetry.
I fell for the words
In the lyrics.
I fell for the words
Secretly written.
I fell for the words
Stashed and hidden.
I fell for the words
Its secret messages.
I fell for the words
Its passion, its sadness.
I fell for the words
The love they conveyed.
I fell for the words
The dreams that it made.
I fell for the words
Still ringing so true.
I fell for the words
Then I fell for you.
In shared poetry.
I fell for the words
In the lyrics.
I fell for the words
Secretly written.
I fell for the words
Stashed and hidden.
I fell for the words
Its secret messages.
I fell for the words
Its passion, its sadness.
I fell for the words
The love they conveyed.
I fell for the words
The dreams that it made.
I fell for the words
Still ringing so true.
I fell for the words
Then I fell for you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home