Intrusion
I'm sorry for intruding
On your little heart
But you seem to have forgotten
That in it is my part;
A part where I reside
In the chambers of the beats
A place I claim as mine
To stay as I see fits.
Hurry remember, don't forget,
Your heart belongs to me
And no measures of intense regret,
Will I give it back, you see.
So I'm sorry for intruding
On your broken beating ticker.
On your little heart
But you seem to have forgotten
That in it is my part;
A part where I reside
In the chambers of the beats
A place I claim as mine
To stay as I see fits.
Hurry remember, don't forget,
Your heart belongs to me
And no measures of intense regret,
Will I give it back, you see.
So I'm sorry for intruding
On your broken beating ticker.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home