Read Me
I write
Because I want you to read me
I want you to read me
In the words
I write
And in the words
That I don't
I write
Because I want you to know me
I want you to know
How I feel
How I think
How I look at things.
I write
Because I want you to see me
For everything I have shown you
And everything
I've kept hidden.
I write
And I want you to read
I want you to read me.
Because I want you to read me
I want you to read me
In the words
I write
And in the words
That I don't
I write
Because I want you to know me
I want you to know
How I feel
How I think
How I look at things.
I write
Because I want you to see me
For everything I have shown you
And everything
I've kept hidden.
I write
And I want you to read
I want you to read me.


2 Comments:
Death is no parenthesis,
You wrote like no-one else,
You read like no-one else,
Who cares about who you wrote,
As long as the words comforting,
Like how comfortable the rain,
Like how the flowers bloom,
Like the milky ways, enlighten far above,
My blood approves,wholly to be fool.
Thank you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home