Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Chameleon

We will do it your way,
I will be the puppet in your play;
I can be Barbie and you my Ken,
We will live in a plastic mansion,
And drive big, fat, pink sports cars.
I, the lady and you, my man.
I will keep my hair long and I'll dye it blonde,
You baby will be tall, dark and handsome.
We will dance in the rain to all our favorite songs
And we never have to sleep.
No baby, we will never sleep.
I will be Doctor, Lawyer, Teacher, Housewife, Mother,
And you will be my most loyal supporter.
Our babies will always be babies.
We will always be the age we want to be
And the time on our clocks will always be 10:10
And it will always be November.
We will never grow old.
We will laugh at the same jokes
And the same stories will be told.
We will go round in circles
In a tireless routine.
We will live.
We will live and live and live.
Plastic lives and we'll never die.
We will do it your way.
Wherever you go, I'll stay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home