If I Am the Rain
If I am the rain,
You are the rainbow that comes after
The smell of grass,
The scent of Earth,
The sensation in the air.
If I am the rain,
You are the puddles that formed during the pour,
Bringing joy to children
Splashing in the water.
If I am the rain,
You are the clear skies,
Wiped off of its greyness.
Beaming with light.
If I am the rain,
That falls late at night,
You are the coolness of the mattress
After a humid day.
If I am rain,
You are everything
That came after
Made beautiful by the shower.
You are the rainbow that comes after
The smell of grass,
The scent of Earth,
The sensation in the air.
If I am the rain,
You are the puddles that formed during the pour,
Bringing joy to children
Splashing in the water.
If I am the rain,
You are the clear skies,
Wiped off of its greyness.
Beaming with light.
If I am the rain,
That falls late at night,
You are the coolness of the mattress
After a humid day.
If I am rain,
You are everything
That came after
Made beautiful by the shower.


3 Comments:
if you're rain , we're the grass , you give us hope to live , give encourage to study and give spirit to success =)
:) that's so nice of u. thank u.
welcome =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home