Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I'm Getting Sleepy, Lay With Me

I'm getting sleepy, lay with me. 
My lids are heavy, lay with me. 
Lay with me. 
Lay with me. 

I'm getting sleepy, lay with me. 
The sky has darkened, 
The stars have come out to play
With the moon as their guardian, 
My thoughts are spiraling, 
Crossing from reality
To a field of dreams...
I'm getting sleepy, baby lay with me. 

My lids are heavy, lay with me. 
Tell me a bedtime story
Of a princess in a faraway land
And her prince in the castle in the clouds
Tell me how they fell in love
Tell me how they beat all odds, 
Tell me stories, 
Tell me all,
I'm getting sleepy, lay with me. 

I'm getting sleepy, lay with me.
I can't bear to be apart. 
Be the last I see before these eyes close, 
Be the one I meet in dreams
Be the face I wake up next to. 

I'm getting sleepy, lay with me
Even if you're miles away, 
Lay with me.
Lay with me. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home